Thursday, September 13, 2007

Who Am I??


Alright, I have a scavenger hunt for you and it pertains to this man. I want you to try to figure out who he was and why he is important to this time period. If you think you figure it out, please don't post his name. Feel free to create your own clues though that will (honestly) help other students discover this character.

So, who am I?
-I was born in Maine
-I graduated from a now private school in Cumberland County
-The college I attended is the same as Ms. Major's bf from the Civil War
-I served during the Civil War
-I would play a key leadership role in a government organization during Reconstruction

Good Luck!

4 comments:

jio said...

--He helped found a University. He must've liked the name.

--ooh, he got the medal of honor.

--oohooHoOhOohOOhOoH

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The real Oswald said...

yeah who ever has the name Oswald is not really him, this is the real Oswald.

Joe Jones said...

will the real oswald please stand up?